Truckhall Private Limited is referred to as “SuperProcure,” “we,” or “us” in this disclaimer about liability limitations. “Parties” refers to service stakeholders other than us, and “you” or “your” refers to users who access and use www.superprocure.com.
Before you download, install, or use the services, please read these disclaimers and limits on liability.
If you disagree with the above disclaimers and responsibility limits, you are not allowed to install, download, or use the services and/or website.
You make a legally binding contract when you agree to the following terms.
- Some of the website’s functions and features might not work right if the website or its services are undergoing maintenance or updating.
- There could be delays, omissions, or mistakes in the information on the services, or there could be delays or mistakes in how the services and/or website work. This is because there may be inconsistencies in how information is sent electronically and because there are limits to conveying information from many sources. Because of this, we can’t promise that the information we deliver is always correct.
- Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any damages, including, but not limited to, incidental, direct, indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary damages, damages caused by a system error, any failure of performance, omission, computer virus, interruption, corruption, malicious code, unavailability of access, breach of security, personal injury/wrongful death, and damages caused by lost profits, lost data, or business interruption.
- We only offer a technology solution and a few other services to connect the different people in the transportation industry. All of the information on this website is given “as is” and “as accessible,” which means that the information is given in its current form.
- We don’t make any claims or promises about how accurate, true, real, complete, or reasonable the information on this website is. The information could change at any time and without warning. Aside from that, the information could change at any time.
- We make no promises or guarantees about the quality of the goods or the care taken by the independent parties, their employees, workers, or anyone else acting on their behalf.
- We also don’t make any promises, warranties, or guarantees about whether or not the delivery will be successful, how long it will take, or when it will happen. If there is any loss or damage to the items being delivered or carried, as well as any direct, indirect, or incidental loss caused by a delay in delivery or for any other reason, this is covered. In this case, SuperProcure says it is not responsible for anything that might happen.
- SuperProcure doesn’t physically check the goods that logistic partners carry. Instead, we only go by what they say and what we know to be true. Due to the nature of the goods, SuperProcure makes it clear that it is not responsible for any direct, indirect, or indirect and consequential losses or damages.
- Without limiting the above disclaimers, SuperProcure’s total liability to you or any third party for any damages caused by or related to your use of or inability to use the website and services shall not exceed INR 10/-. This amount is the same whether the claim is against SuperProcure directly or indirectly.