Prepare for the Future of Logistics with
TMPro – Learn. Excel. Lead
Lead the logistics industry of tomorrow by mastering the art of efficient transport management with this comprehensive online course certified by CII & SuperProcure.
Academics + Practicals
e-Content-based learning + Practical learning on SuperProcure TMS Platform
2 Months (Approximate 60+ Hours)
Standard - ₹11,000/- +GST
SP users - ₹10,000/- +GST
Students - ₹9,000/- +GST
Any Diploma, Graduate, or Post-Graduate.
Pages of Comprehensive study material curated by Top Industry Experts
Hours of Hands-on Practical Learning on SuperProcure TMS Platform
Multiple Choice Question-based Final Assessment for Certification
Why should you enroll?
Make a strategic investment in yourself that can open doors to a rewarding career, enhance existing professional roles, and equip you with skills that are increasingly crucial in a rapidly evolving logistics industry.
- In-Demand Skills: TMS expertise is highly sought after in logistics, making it a valuable skill set to possess in today’s job market.
- Career Advancement: For professionals, mastering TMS can lead to career growth and opportunities for higher-paying positions.
- Efficiency and Cost Savings: Optimize transportation operations, reduce costs, and improve efficiency for your organization.
- Adaptability: TMS skills are transferable across various industries, allowing you to explore diverse career paths.
- Future-Proofing: With technology transforming logistics, TMS skills will be even more essential to future-proof your career.
Self-paced flexible learning
Practical learning on SuperProcure TMS
Highly curated content by top industry experts
Industry-recognized Certification by CII
Who should enroll?
- IT Companies
Currently in final year of Degree, Diploma, or Post-Graduation
- Business Management
- 6 Modules
- 26 Topics
- 238 Pages
- 60+ Hours of Learning
- Configurations of Transportation Networks
- Transportation in Governing Manufacturing Location
- Road Transportation
- Rail Transportation
- Ocean Transportation
- Air Transportation
- Multi-Modal Transportation
- Pipeline Transportation
- Transportation Management System (TMS)
- Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Warehouse Automation
- Fleet Management System
- Integrated Logistics Management System
- Different Types of Sourcing Methods
- Procurement Vs Sourcing
- Flow Chart for Strategic Sourcing
- Best Vendor Management Practices
- Benefits of Sourcing in Transportation Management
- Understanding Transportation Requirement
- Market Research and Supplier Identification
- Risk Management in Transportation Sourcing
- Network Optimization
- Methods of Transportation Network Optimization
- Forecasting Transport Planning
- In-Plant Planning
- External Planning
- Technology Solutions for In-Plant and External Planning
- Optimization Techniques in Planning
- Emerging Trends in Planning and Technology
- Leveraging Transport Management System
- What is TMS?
- Evolution of TMS
- Advancements in Technology
- Who uses TMS?
- Benefits of TMS?
- Goals of TMS
- Plan, Execute, Optimize for timely delivery of goods
- Future of TMS
- Regulatory Framework and Risk Identification in Transportation
- Hazard Identification Techniques in Transportatio
- Human Factors and Risk Identification in Transportation
- Technology driven Risk Identification in Transportation
- Supply Chain Risk Identification in Transportation
- Environment Risk Identification in Transportation
- Emerging Risks in Transportation and their Identification
- Fundamentals of Risks Assessment
- Risk Assessment Techniques and Tools
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Risk Evaluation and Prioritization
- Technology and Innovation in Transportation Risk Management
- Air Transportation
- Maritime Transportation
- Rail and Freight Transportation
- Road Transportation
- Case: Russia's invasion of Ukraine creates new and potential disruptions for Transportation & logistics
- Transportation Analytical Solution
- Importance of Risk Monitoring in Transportation Management System
- Frameworks and Tools for Transportation Performance Monitoring and Evaluation
- Cost Allocation and Cost Pooling
- Different Cost Allocation Methods
- Cost Structure of Different Carrier Modes
- Pricing in Transportation Management
- Software in Use
- Benefits of Cost Benchmarking
- Different types of Benchmarking
- Transportation Benchmarking Methodology
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Strategies for cost reduction in the Logistics Industry
- Core Features of TMS
- Benefits of TMS Software
- ROI Evaluation
- Environmental Benefits
- Economic Benefits
- Social Benefits
- Challenges in Implementation of Sustainable Transportation
SuperProcure TMS Platform Overview
SuperProcure TMS is trusted by leading Fortune 500 companies across industries to revolutionize logistics operations. It is a multi-device platform designed for seamless collaboration among all internal and external stakeholders. You will get firsthand experience on:
- How SuperProcure TMS simplifies complex logistics processes for industry giants.
- Real-world use cases of how SuperProcure TMS optimizes transportation operations for small as well as large enterprises.
- How does it enable real-time collaboration across the logistics value chain.
- The impact of digitization in transforming the logistics landscape.
Examination & Certification
Take your certification exam straight from your home. Upon successfully completing the course, you will be awarded the TMPro Certificate by CII.
200 Multiple Choice Questions
3 hrs ( 180 minutes)
AI-proctored Online Exam